The author has discovered the torus knot with a loop/twist ratio approximating the Golden ratio has a right angle relationship between its loops. This occurs only when the torus hole radius is four powers of the golden ratio smaller than the torus major radius. Any references to prior art, presently unknown, would be appreciated. Thank you world.
Flat Circular Coils
This is very new work, even for the social awareness of pop-science. The incentive for this newly discovered effect is toward proprietary development, and not generally released, save for public announcements and demonstrations (See: Near Field Resonance Time-line).
The illustration depicts the prototype built and demonstrated by Intel. The left coil is one driven loop –with an outer coiling connected to itself as a closed loop. The right coil set is also one active receiver loop, which has the light bulb connected in series with that loop. The extra coiling of the right receiver coil is also a closed loop mounted near the receiver loop. This pair of Circular Coils serve as power-coupling antenna of 70 watts when at optimum resonance.
The frequency needed for coupling of the prototype coils illustrated was 10 megaHertz with another notch at 20 megaHertz. As the coils operate at their self-resonant magnetic harmony (with no detectable EM signal carrying the power transfer), the coupling is essentially through drawing power from the receiver coil that is resonating sympathetically within the magnetic field set-up by the tranmitter coil.
The current needed to establish the coupled, self-resonant one-loop pairs is low, as the resonance operates in quiescence. As receivers are excited within the near-field of the transmitter, more current in the transmitting coil is drawn to balance the load, supporting any number of receivers within device capacity. However, all receivers must remain close (within a few feet at the maximum) for optimal performance and maximum power transfer.
- newly discovered effect: See Near Field Resonance Time-line for press release excerpts and links (2007 through 2012). Marin Soljacic (MIT), and applied science prototypes described in the category of this wiki: Nucleosonic_PsiFi
Flat Spiral Coils
Monofilar Flat Spiral Coil
The flat spiral coil creates a magnetic field with poles above and below the spiral plane. See Figure 1.
Bifilar Flat Spiral Coil
Bifilar refers to double windings, per Figure 2.
If flat bifilar spiral coil windings are connected in series the self-capacitance of the coil, created by neighboring windings, is dramatically reduced, enabling higher frequency resonance. This is explained by Nichola Tesla in his Tesla Flat Spiral Coils Patent of Figure 1.
However, if the bifilar coil circuits are wired to create opposing magnetic fields in a reverse-series connection then the resultant inductive load of the coil is decreased proportional to the cancellation of the magnetic fields. Moreover, it is conjectured that the resultant inductive qualities would be dependent upon the electromagnetic configuration of the local environment.
Multifilar(?) Flat Spiral Coil
Magnetic resonant power transfer has sparked a race in the electronics industry for applications. See Near_Field_Resonance_Time-line. July 9, 2012
Superconducting bifilar spiral coil
A dipolar solenoid is the most common type electromagnetic coil, consisting of a simple helical winding. Dipolar refers to the dual poles of a magnetic field, the north and south poles. North and south poles conveniently appear at the ends of a helical winding along a cylinder, as in Fig. 3. The magnetic field of a summation of the magnetic flux wrapping a conductor is envisioned in the closer inspection of Fig. 3B.
The POVray illustration of Fig. 3B depicts where flux lines intersect a plane through the coil axis. The geometry of the flux is created by equations modeling magnetic properties.
Code for this POVRay rendering is found at groupkos.com/science2/library/coils/solenoid/
Spherical Dipolar Solenoid (Early 1900s German Science)
This special coil produced a green glow. More pending.
Flat and Solenoidal Resonant Pair
Fig. 4 illustrates a flat-spiral Tesla winding (upper) as a primary winding at the center of a fine-wire-solenoid of thousands of turns as the secondary winding. The primary is a short, cylindrical winding in the lower device. The solenoid windings appear as the solid cylinder in both devices of Fig. 4, due to the fine gauge of wire used to create maximum ratio of primary-turns to secondary-turns.
The secondary of both devices is terminated at the ends on a spherical conductor. At the high operating voltage of a resonant Tesla coils, the system resonant energy is coupled with the dielectric moment of the ambient environment (surrounding air volume), while an electric arc between the spheres would be a 'punch through' of the dielectric insulation (air) by a plasma conductor (spark filaments) that form within the surrounding air's free ions.
Consider that a tuneable, RF inductive furnace heating-coil would suffice the primary of a formidable Tesla coil within a few kilowatt power range. The power amplification concept by Tesla refers to the high-Q gain afforded by a resonant condition applied to a power envelops. A tuneable, RF inductive furnace would allow live-tuning of the resonant peak of the device for maximized high-voltage per any one device/environment.
The GRLC Hyperresonator is a project from the insight of Glenn Roberts of Australia. Conical cones with tips to the center of a magnetic core per the illustration oscillate with a second pair (not shown) forming an X pattern of cones. The non-linear effect of the conical winding inductance is anticipated to enhance, perhaps enable, the formation of a scalar vortex, per se, at the device core. The author assumes this an enhanced design of the MAGVID hyperresonator built by the late genius, Stefan Marinov.
Project details are hosted at this wiki in the GRLC Project
A US Patent for a device that provides magnetic levitation which can be positioned within an XY plane by duty cycle control of two pairs of dual, point-to-point conical coils; four total, arranged as a cross with points inward (See Fig.) The patent states that a conical coil has variable inductance per turn along its length, and this attribute enables the simulation of a monopole.
See Google Patents: U. S. Patent 4,874,346
The football coil is made as dual conical coils, base-to-base. Induction varies along the length of a conical coil, as the diameter of each coil loop varies along the length.
The tripolar solenoid consists of windings that share a common axis, or core, usually cylindrical, but with half of the coiling wound oppositely from the other half. This creates a similar pole at each end of the cylinder, and at the center, where the two coils meet, a stronger opposite pole.
A tripole configuration is the simplest coil that will produce the Prater X4 Effect. The X4 Effect is yet to be isolated in test conditions, and would greatly relax the skepticism of electro-gravitic research. Such effects would be produced by manipulated resonant patterns.
This author assumes that the X4 Effect is frequency dependent, and that those frequencies are also required to host heterodyning in higher, chirping frequencies. The chirp in the coil harmonics may implement a charge implosion effectin isolated locations of the coil that would support charge self-symmetry across increasing frequencies of Phi that reinforce this effect. Therefore, if the X4 Effect were to be observed, then at least one, or more powers of Phi (.6182, 1, 1.6182, 2.6182, etc.) would be discernable in the 2nd order differential of the signal (capacitive coupling to a scope).
Figure 3, by J. L. Naudin is an image of iron fillings showing the pattern of the opposing magnetic flux of either coil half. The dual-vortices of the left half of Fig. 3 is suggestive of Naudin's of concepts embraced by his The Bipolar-Vortex Generator/Thruster Project.
Anomalous Properties Measured by J. L. Naudin
- Scalar Transmiter
- By J. L. Naudin, who has done the best available (known) work in public profile on Caduceus coils.
Associated with the Rod of Aesculapius of ancient Greek origin, the Caduceus coil is typically a winding on a cylinder in opposing bifilar arrangement.
The caduceus coil may be made with insulated wire wound on a cylinder, beginning in the middle of the wire length from one end of the cylinder. Each half is wound along the cylinder in opposite directions to make "X" crossings of the wire on opposite sides of the cylinder.
The caduceus-wound coil is known for having low values of inductance over a large range of frequencies when used in an alternating current circuit. The oppositely and geometrically wound magnetic coils cancel magnetic flux created by the windings, therein somehow canceling the voltage phase-lag typical with an AC signal in an inductive element. Simply put, the Caduceus-wound magnetic coil behaves like a resistor in an AC circuit, when the current frequency is within the large range of resonant frequencies of the coil. (See Moebius Resistor for a capacitor that has only resistive characteristics at certain frequencies.)
Anomalous effects in inertial mass deviations during current changes in the caduceus coil have been reported, as well as a one-dimensional line of information regarding the cancellation along the axis of the cylinder. This one dimensional line seems capable of recreating the original current "canceled" by a another coil which is critically aligned upon this line with the first, as is a pair of LASER cavity mirrors aligned to a critical precision.
More Caduceus Links
- Stan-Deyo Antigravity 2005 AmericanAntrigravity.com (195 KB PDF)
- How to Produce a Gravity Field: PyrazoResearch
- Jerry Bayless on Caduceus Coils in alien craft
- JLNLabs.com: The Soliton Pulses Generator Experiment by J. Naudin
- Duplication of JLNLabs Soliton Pulse Generator: CTGLabs.com
- A New Pulse Battery Charger by ]]Jean-Michel[[ Cour (France)
- Wilbert Smith: Caduceus coil resonance research
- Caduceus Wound Coil Experiments: Dave Brenneman
- Caduceus Experiments Zamandayolculuk.com
- THE ORIGINS OF THE MEDICAL CADUCEUS: Snakes are familiar symbols of healing to modern medical personnel because of their presence on the medical caduceus. The medical caduceus has its origins in WWII, when medics used it as a symbol for a flag of truce. But its association with medicine goes back even further than that to ancient Greece where the snake entwined upon a walking staff was one of the accouterments of the healer-god Aesculapius. The Aesculapian staff has often been confused with the caduceus, the heraldis wand used by Hermes. Both were probably symbols of truce in war-time, but the Aesculapian staff entwined by only one snake is regarded by Classicists as the true symbol of the profession.
- CrytaLinks.com: Caduceus (kerykeion in Greek) is a staff with two snakes wrapped around it. The caduceus is a symbol of commerce and is associated with the Greek god Hermes. It was originally a herald's staff, sometimes with wings, with two white ribbons attached. The ribbons eventually evolved into snakes in the figure-eight shape. In modern times it is often mistakenly used interchangeably with the Rod of Aesculapius (particularly in the United States), although the two symbols have distinct and unrelated meanings. - Wikipedia
- Caduceus in the Medical Profession Dr. Blayney
Caduceus Coils in Esoteric Arts
- GnosticMystica.com: Parallels of Caduceus, Chakra, and Kundalini rising
- Feel good
- QuantumBalancing: Orgone related info
- See also
- Toroidal inductors and transformers Wikipedia.org
The toroid winding passes through the hole of a torus surface multiple times over part or all of a toroid surface.
The toroidal coils create a magnetic flux that is mostly circular, joined to itself, inside the toroid's circular tube. No poles are external to a toroidal winding. The toroidal windings pass through the hole in the same direction (see Fig. 5, the red direction) to create the mostly internal toroidal flux. Note that to form a helix around the torus creates one current loop-winding roughly equivalent to a 1:X torus knot. Any helical winding on a torus will therefor have some component of a poloidal flux, created by a winding around the major circumference of the torus. Higher degrees of entanglement of the helical winding with its earlier windings create various ratios of poloidal flux patterns (north/south flux above/below the torus plane) against toroidal flux pattern that is linked inside the helices as a ring without external flux.
Poloidal windings are wound around the major diameter, the long way around, of a toroid (see Fig. 5, the blue direction). The most common use is in large experimental devices attempting to create thermo-nuclear fusion, such as a Tokomak. The poloidal windings are used to shape the plasma within the unit, attempting to contain and compress the plasma, in combination with toroidal windings, toward sufficient plasma compression to ignite a fusion reaction. The poloidal coils add a magnetic flux that is dipolar, with poles above and below the torus hole.
A supertoroidal winding consists of a wire wrapped around its own length, and that wrapped around itself again, and that assembly wrapped on a toroidal form.
Segmented, multiple circuits on a toroidal ferrous core are often found as a toroidal transformer, with primary and secondary windings, or more, on the same core.
Toroidal Transformer Poynting Vector by constant314
This figure shows the half section of a toroidal transformer. Quasi-static conditions are assumed, so the phase of each field is everywhere the same. The transformer, its windings and all things are distributed symmetrically about the axis of symmetry. The windings are such that there is no circumferential current. The requirements are met for full internal confinement of the B field due to the primary current. The core and primary winding are represented by the gray-brown torus. The primary winding is not shown, but the current in the winding at the cross section surface is shown as gold (or orange) ellipses. The B field caused by the primary current is entirely confined to the region enclosed by the primary winding (i.e. the core). Blue dots on the left hand cross section indicate that lines of B flux in the core come out of the left hand cross section. On the other cross section, blue plus signs indicate that the B flux enters there. The E field sourced from the primary currents is shown as green ellipses. The secondary winding is shown as a brown line coming directly down the axis of symmetry. In normal practice, the two ends of the secondary are connected together with a long wire that stays well away from the torus, but to maintain the absolute axial symmetry, the entire apparatus is envisioned as being inside a perfectly conductive sphere with the secondary wire "grounded" to the inside of the sphere at each end. The secondary is made of resistance wire, so there is no separate load. The E field along the secondary causes current in the secondary (yellow arrows) which causes a B field around the secondary (shown as blue ellipses). This B field fills space, including inside the transformer core, so in the end, there is continuous non-zero B field from the primary to the secondary, if the secondary is not open circuited. The cross product of the E field (sourced from primary currents) and the B field (sourced from the secondary currents) forms the Poynting vector which points from the primary toward the secondary.
More at Wikipedia.org:URL: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toroidal_inductors_and_transformers
Hopf Fibrations on a torus
A Hopf fibration is a mathematical term referring to circles on the 3D surface of a torus, produced mathematically from a 4D geometry.
Many electrical phases (poly-phased) can energize these respective circular entwined coils on a torus surface. No research is known about experimentation with arrays of circular loop antennas arranged as a Hopf fibration. [please advise]
Villarceax circles as a resonant entanglement
Principled research beyond the pack is science by definition
- The Native American shamanistic tradition of the dream-catcher, as an artistic work of spiritual portent of string, feathers, and such, in circular fashion, is hinted in the geometry of nine Villarceaux circles enclosed by a nine-twisted helix connecting itself as a torus.
Find more images on the fabricated Villarceax copper loop arrays, with progress on experimental amateur research as journalized at DEM's Shoestring Science Wiki/, affectionately called The Dream Catcher —in reference to the cognitive affectation of the exotic field effect of a levitating anti-gravity device. Or differently, if your mind works this way…
Phased-Impulse Toroidal Arrays
Pulsed Flux at Phased Segments
This configuration is less common in toroidal coils, as there is little industrial application. A phase-timing on coil seqments equally spaced on a toroid has little practical value as the toroid flux path is circular. However, in the multiply-phased pulse transformer suggested by Brian Prater, equal phase separations of coils have purpose.
Magnetic flux will establish on a segment of a toroid winding. When switched off, the flux will collapse, unless an adjacent winding segment is switched on before the flux collapses. [Conjecture] This flux motion will influence other coils in a circular fashion around the toroid from segment to segment, and in so doing will establish a phase angle gradient around the toroid core, as explained by Prater.
Frank Znidarsic explains that the quantum events mediating magnetic force (or a [di]electric field) have a duration involved. The quantum transition has a start to finish time duration that is dependent upon a function of the atomic number, i.e., the proton count of the atoms mediating an electric field.
This author suggests that the interfering harmony concept of Richard Merrick affords a narrative toward a control of the natural forces. Frank Znidarsic shows the mechanics of the atom, of the time delay interaction of nuclear involvement with the electromagnetic dynamics of the electron cloud surrounding a nucleus.
Pulsed Flux at Platonic Solid Vertices
With this configuration, it is conjectured that pulse programming will enable several stable flux patterns at resonance, including rotating flux patterns.
“It is already well-known among electrical engineers§ that the characteristic impedance of an electrical ladder network, which is needed for an error-free connection, has to be a function of the golden mean. Even the sound by any stereo system depends on the purity of the audio signal it produces. Each strand in a cable has its own beat. When the cable linking all components together imparts its own sound, the audio signal is corrupted. George Cardas received U.S. Patent Number 4,628,151 for creating Golden Mean Stranding Audio Cable. Individual strands are arranged so each strand is coupled to another, whose note or beat is irrational with its own, thus nulling interstrand resonance.” —Volkmar Weiss, Dr. habil.
- § Srinivasan TP. Fibonacci sequence, golden ratio, and a network of resistors. American Journal of Physics, 1992; 60:461-462.
Torus Knot Coils (Entangled Poloidal/Toroidal)
The Dynamic Flux of a Toroidal to Poloidal Convolution
A poloidal winding, wrapped around the large diameter of a toroid, would produce a polarity above and below the torus hole. A Toroidal winding will produce magnetic flux that connects in a ring, with no external flux present in a well constructed toroidal electromagnet. However, when the entangled windings of a torus knot are energized with current flow, a flux is created that has some of both influences —toroidal AND poloidal. Naudin discovered this external flux in Rodin Coil tests, and also found that the Rodin coil will couple to ferrite material (iron compound) in the center hole of a torus knot coil, which is atypical of a toroidal coil. The spiral pattern may be produced from the rotating magnetic field of the bifilar windings each being energized at different moments in time (typically at 90 degrees phase separation).
Multi-Phase Torus Knot
The Rodin Coil is a two-phase (12,5) torus knot pattern, with a spacing on the winding pattern left open for a missing third phase. The illustration on the right shows the geometry of the Rodin Coil, as two phase-coils 120 degrees separated, with a missing 3rd coil position. The inflated Rodin Coil is scaled-up vertically by the golden ratio (1.618...)inflated into an elliptical toroid.
Golden orthogonal torus knot
This is a new discovery by the author, new to him at least; circa June 2013. Please realize that magnetic resonant coils will not couple when oriented at a right angle to each the other. The orthogonal (right angle) torus knot depicted is anticipated to have a resonant topology separated into hemispheres above and below the torus plane. This also indicates that the inner coils are decoupled from the outer coils at the torus plane.
An experimental device driven by a chaotic ring amplifier is conjectured to cross Znidarsic's Velocity, toward manifestation of the exotic effects of Ning Li, formerly of NASA, attempting to duplicate Eugene Podkletnov's astounding results. The work at NASA was also assisted by Frank Znidarsic, the new Einstein per this author.
Premise of assumption: The "white noise" of the chaotic ring oscillator operating at low RADAR frequencies and low power may yet have cast across its spectral signature the shadow of the nucleo-sonic, or Bose-Einstein condensate qualities predicted by the rogue classical physics of Frank Znidarsic, principled on a new model quantum-transistion more conformant with reality. Frank explains in his paper, The Control of the Natural Forces.
Bifilar Torus Knots
A bifilar torus knot electro-form is the same geometric entity as the edge of a Moebius strip, i.e., the Moebius strip's edge is a torus knot. Equal length bifilar conduction paths on a torus occur at opposite points across a minor or major diameter of the torus knot helices. Both diametric, bifilar connections to the torus knot are on the plane of the torus ring.
There are three groups of torus knot bifilar diametric symmetries.
- Across the minor diameter of the ring
- Across the major diameter of the ring
- From the outside diameter to the far-wall of the torus hole
The Moebius Edge Gallery depicts several degrees of torus knots showing the connection symmetry that produces equal-length bifilar paths.
A Moebius strip has one surface, and one edge, as in the illustration at left. The translucent strip has a single edge as a 1/2 turn Moebius strip where the single edge is the trace of a (2,1) torus knot in red.
A (2,x) degree torus knot creates a Moebius strip with a planar section. A (3,x) degree produces a triangular cross section, (4,x) a square section, and so forth.
By creating a torus knot as a continuous conductor loop closed upon itself, diametrically opposite connections across the torus will register little inductance. This is because the current traversing across the torus diameter travels both directions around the torus ring which creates magnetic fields that cancel. Induction involes real work in the creation of a magnetic field from moving current. Therefore, with lowered inductance, large torus knot coils may operate at higher frequencies without the work-related time-lag of inductance.
3D Geometry Notes on Electrodynamic Gradients in Closed Topologies
toward anisotropic ferrostriction via Z-pinch load of toroidal harmonics
- The magnetic polarization of a ferrous medium that is linked with itself to form a ring will distribute the molecular strain of the magnetic medium equally around the ring, as a strain system.
- The circular strain system of a self-closed-strain-system can be "wound up" like a clock, storing strain within a twisting, circular topology. The strain can be considered a phase-wave in the polarization gradient with respect to rotation about the torus center axis.
- A Halbach-ring array of magnet segments is an approximation of a magnetic phase-wave, where each segment is a stepwise rotation of the angular phase of polarization (direction of magnetization for the segment).
- A torus knot is a phase-wave topology of a dual-angular-moment, or a twist on the circular cross-section of a torus surface.
- A torus knot is capable of interacting with itself across the torus hole, increasing in cross-interaction as the minor diameter is swollen to reduce the hole size through the torus center.
- Therefore: certain degrees of a torus knot will mutually entertain also a segmented Halbach-ring mono-momenta, or a singular angular moment around the torus center axis. The segmentation occurs between the helical loops approaching the torus hole.
- Current induced magnetism would experience segmentation as a monopole erupting the torus on top, a similar monopole in polarity on the bottom side of the torus plane, with an equatorial band of opposite polarity on the poloidal perimeter of the torus. These two simultaneous monopoles share a central opposite pole, referred by the author as a tripole system. A tripolar magnetization strengthens while the current in the toroidal torus knot loops is increasing (during the rising edge of a current pulse), and will likely exhibit inductive lag.
- The potential energy stored within the dual-monopolar-system (the tripole) is a function of its inductive loading and the slope of the current change, and will likely exhibit a resonant notch within the overall resonant envelope of the whole knot.
- The magnetic flux pattern causes an anisotropy, or an unevenness, in the equal distribution of strain in the molecular system that is proportional to the appearance of the tripolar potential. The unevenness is distributed along the torus axis, the axis of the tripole.
- Geometric solution for an inertial drive coil: programmatic harmonics induced on a segmented, poly-phase torus knot, capable of asymmetric leverage upon the harmonic envelope via the timing of the pulse-complex driving the 3D array. Thrust is produced by asymmetric leverage. Strain systems motivate by asymmetric molecular strain induced by pattern shifts in the harmonic envelope.
—DonEMitchell 04:27, 24 April 2012 (MDT)
Swiss Roll spiral
An electromagnetic swiss roll coil is made by wrapping foil and dielectric sheet around a cylinder form. The magnetic field is along the cylindrical axis, with no flux strength gradient change along its length at resonance.
A Swiss roll spiral coil has been used in arrays to create a magnetic wire wherein the magnetic amplitude at either end of the cylindrical axis is always equal. 
Basket Weave Coil
“The Hendershot device is another mystery device. The secret went to the grave with Hendershot.”
- Alternative Energy Institute, Inc.
- URL: http://www.svensons.com/Energy/hendershot.html
- "This is the story of another inventor who died before his ideas were completely understood or accepted by scientists and society. For more than 30 years Lester Hendershot worked on an over-unity device that was thought to be tapping into a magnetic force field.
Interestingly, Hendershot seemed to be the only person capable of activating it, but was "unable to provide a satisfactory scientific explanation" for why his creation worked. Nevertheless, the fuel-less generator was demonstrated many times from 1928 to 1960, and its validity was attested to by several witnesses including Charles Lindbergh (1). A demonstration was even conducted before the U.S. press in which the device passed all assessment tests (2)."
Wilbert Smith Coil
The coil pictured on a fluorite quartz point is a woven coil style used by Wilbert Smith of the Canadian DOT. Wilbert reported psychotronic effects in his research only after he retired to private research. A winding style like the Smith Coil was used by David Lowrance in his fluorite quartz point psychotronics experimentation inspired by information channeled by Kosol Ouch from the future self of DonEMitchell.
A visit to a star gate in Colorado (circa Jan. 2010), built by channeled information over a two year span, discovered the use of scalar waves to activate ones Spirit/mind, toward enfolding space-time, or time-space, and that mediated by a very careful use of sacred geometry AND counter-rotational periods over time establishing a Golden Ratio.
- Hopf Fibration Wikipedia.org
- Segal's Conformal Theory and Conformal GraviPhotons by Tony Smith
- anglefire.com on Marko Rodin Math and coils
- Moebius strip Wikipedia.org
- Moebius Resistor
- Torus Knot category
- Toroidal and Poloidal:Definition at Wikipedia.org
- The US-DPC, a poloidal coil test insert for the Japanese Demonstration Poloidal Coil Test Facility IEEE Xplore
- "Abstract: A superconducting pulsed poloidal coil being built by MIT will consist of three double pancakes of Nb3Sn cable-in-conduit conductor operating at a maximum coil-envelope current density of 50 A/mm2 at 4.2 K in a peak field of approximately 10 T. Peak current and peak ramped field will be 30 kA and approximately 10 T/s, respectively. The coil, conductor, proposed experiment, and supporting research and development efforts are discussed."
- Send us a link to your recommended Tesla site, please! Contact the Wiki editor, please.
- The "Magnetic Moebius Tripole", by J. L. Naudin http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/tripole.htm --The Rodin Coil Test, The Time Energy Pump Project, Jean L. Naudin, JLN Labs 09/25/97
- Magnetic Pulse Resonance, a theme described by Brian David Prater (cavetronics.com)
- Charge Implosion, Dan Winter, biosensor electrical engineer, esoteric researcher, and lecturer. KalTek Connectivity
- The "Magnetic Moebius Tripole", by J. L. Naudin http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/tripole.htm
- Magnetic Pulse Resonance, a theme described by Brian David Prater (cavetronics.com)
- The Rodin Coil Test, The Time Energy Pump Project, Jean L. Naudin, JLN Labs 09/25/97
- Torus Math and the Fingerprint of God: The pattern regularity of iterated numerology by Marko Rodin discovered pondering the name of God.